The Redeye Complex


Saturday, November 29, 2008
Project B 2008 - one week later



This might not look much different than the previous photo however you will see the shower now covered with Schluter Kerdi. To complete this part of the project required about three, three hour days.

I bought a shower kit that came with all the material to waterproof my shower space. The other thing the kit comes with is a DVD with video instructions on how to install everything. The web site also has some good instructional material. When I have to choose between suppliers, for whatever I need, I always go with the one that comes with DIY instructions.

Next up is tile cutting. I have no idea how that is gonna go since I make cuts outside. Problem? How to operate a wet saw when the air temperature is below zero. Hmmmm.

0 comments


Newer Posts Older Posts