The Redeye Complex


Monday, March 08, 2010
the hurt locker

Didn't watch the Oscars Sunday evening but its the morning after and even the CNBC business morning show drops word that The Hurt Locker won a bunch of awards last night.

I was telling someone Sunday morning that of all the movies nominated for best picture, the only one I have seen is The Hurt Locker.

I never blogged about it because I just thought is was a'ight. Nothing great. It actually puzzled me because it started with such force followed with a second reel to catch your breath. It then disappeared in the third reel. The movie ended with me thinking - what was that.

Not saying now that you shouldn't see it. It did win a bunch of awards after all. Just kind of shows how out of touch I am with movies.

0 comments


Newer Posts Older Posts