The Redeye Complex


Monday, January 02, 2012
2012 ... resolve to ... record more

My new year's resolution is to record more of what I see. I want to get out more and take more photographs. I am sure I could take more photographs around the house (as in project kitchen renovation - year 3). Get outside as often as I can to capture the world that I see and what I do not see. Take advantage of those opportunities that come up only for a moment.

My new year's resolution is to record more of what I hear. I want to get out more and record more sounds. I am sure I could record more sounds around the house (as in what I hear during my down time from kitchen renovation - year 3). Get outside as often as I can to capture the world that I hear and what I do not hear. Take advantage of those opportunities that come up only for a moment.

My new year's resolution is to record more.

0 comments


Newer Posts Older Posts